- Professional news people usually recognize partisan voices
- WHY/HOW were some very professional people duped?
- WHY did others clearly see partisan voices shoveling hard?
- They may have believed partisan pundits were non-partisan
- A Psychological phenomena has occurred
- “Fine People” hoax is now correctly reported on Wikipedia
- Will Snopes also support the truth? No word from them yet
- Americans come together against our common enemies
- Somebody created the hoax of Russian Collusion, fed it
- Treason, sedition, what charges will the plotters face?
- Conservatives own the high ground right now
- President Trump is playing the situation exactly correct
- Old Nads (Nadler) persists in his investigation…needs a “band name”
- What name should his band be known as?
- Nadler is now exposed as just a partisan harasser of POTUS
- Sam Harris is interesting, a legitimately FACT based person
- Have his filters on reality been revised since Mueller report?
- HUGE value in learning that you’ve been completely and totally duped
- Wise skepticism of OTHER topics where you were “certain”
- “Hindcasting” is predicting the past, climate models are good at that
- A useful climate model predicts the FUTURE
- Is it true that only the Russian model has correctly predicted the future…and it does NOT predict doom?
- Are pardons on the near horizon?
- Smart for President Trump, allowing the media to flounder
- A pardon would become todays news, distract from Mueller report
- Who might receive a pardon at some point in the future?
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.