- There are simple explanations…and extraordinary ones
- McCabe opened Presidential investigations,
- rejecting simple, likely explanations, for extraordinary ones
- CNN Alisyn Camerota says President Trump has no sense of humor
- Brian Stelter’s reaction, realizing she’s nuts is pretty funny
- President Trump “is humorless”, “humor impaired”? Huh!
- Brian Stelter plays compilation clip of FOX people saying “coup!”
- Philip Bump says NOT a coup, cause low odds of success
- Brain Stelter DOESN’T seem to suffer from TDS
- He seems to just be pushing CNN Democrat narratives
- President Abe of Japan nominates President Trump for the Nobel
- Even CNN has concluded that the Jussie Smollet thing was a hoax
- People are influenced by “good stories” and anecdotes
- Socialism’s story is that they don’t want 25,000 new jobs
- Kamala Harris, there’s nothing bad about Kamala Harris, she’s solid
- There’s nothing interesting about her either
- Joe Biden would be a GREAT Democrat candidate
- He can’t possibly win, and it would be REALLY funny
- Michael Bloomberg won’t run, won’t get to top three, knows it
- Mark Benioff is the real deal in a very good way, won’t run though
- He seems to operate at a higher level than most people
- Kamala is a “target poor” environment for attack by conservatives
- Scott Adams, as a systems (not goals) candidate for President
- Got an idea on gun control? I’ll try it…small, see how it goes
- I’ll always be about a SYSTEM to find solutions
- I’d have the experts front and center on border security
- Beyond expert opinion it’s just political BS
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.