- Were McCabe’s actions, treasonous, desperate partisan politics?
- WhenHub Interface app now offering a DONATE button
- People were wishing there was a non-Patreon option
- We watched congress fail right in front of us on wall committee
- Proposed bill has at least 2 problems per Conservatives
- 1. Loophole allowing kids to grant adult open door
- 2. Local cities could block barriers in their vicinity
- Cartels are buying local officials…and they’ll have a voice on wall?
- Brandon Darby (border security expert) says it’s happening
- The cartels will decide if there should be local U.S. wall impeding them
- Could congress possibly be THAT stupid?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.