- Wall committee result ignores the recommendations of the experts
- President Trump has authority to accept the wall budget…
- …and THEN declare a national emergency for the balance
- He also has authority to get money from other budgets
- El Chapo is guilty, his 14B could possibly be grabbed for the wall
- We’ve “made a list” of Russian Oligarchs
- What’s it mean if you’re on that list? Nothing, it’s just a list
- BUT, it’s great psychology…we COULD do something
- McConnell taking AOC’s NGD to a floor vote, with a grin
- The plan is completely impractical but popular with Dems
- Now they’ll be on record for or against the impracticality
- The NGD is brilliant for persuasion, but not practical for vote
- Jennifer Rubin, possibly the least credible writer working today
- She calls Beto’s rally speech “soaring rhetoric”
- Some thought he looked like a college frat boy on cocaine
- CNN’s unreadably boring story about their original Mueller reports
- Cory Booker the vegan, eliminates his chance at the Presidency
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.