- Will Congress ignore border experts and disrespect the public?
- Any diff between the experts and Congress without explanation…
- …is spitting in the face of the American public
- “Finish the Wall” is clever framing
- “USA” hats, seen at the rally last night, smart move by campaign
- President Trump’s new hashtag for Iran, support for Iranian people
- AOC…every Dem candidate for President, backs her Green Deal
- AOC in effect, is already running the Democrat party
- Virginia’s non-quitters planning to hang in there
- Supporters overlooking their sins cause they were so long ago
- The 20 year rule applies, if they’re better people today
- A “festival of apologies” is developing, between Dems
- David Duke endorses Democrat Congressperson Omar
- People can like something…for completely different reasons
- Kamala supports recreational weed…cause it brings people joy
- Good political answer, smart voter persuasion by Kamala
- Legalization is an obvious, easy path to free votes
- BBC reports a Trump supporter beat up one of their reporters
- Rule 1: First version of an emerging story is generally wrong
- A point / counter-point listing for climate change arguments
- Qualified people on both sides offer their arguments
- Provide links and data to support arguments / rebuttals
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.