- President Trump is in the process of ending four wars
- NK and their nukes, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan
- Kamala receives love letter from CNN and other media powers
- Ex-Hillary people (and The Mole) now working for Kamala
- Kamala lacks charisma, that’s a problem for her team
- Kamala campaign slogan, “For the People”…as opposed to what?
- Kamala branding “We’re better than this”
- She’s calling half the country defective
- Compare that to “Make America Great Again”
- Kamala tweet framing men as the problem
- Is she running a Hillary 2.0 anti-male campaign?
- Kamala’s campaign theme is the Gillette commercial
- Willie Brown as a politician and a funny guy
- Wall committee, who is on it? Why haven’t we heard?
- If the media does a blackout, nothing is going to happen
- Wall committee will need to add a “poison pill” to stop POTUS
- If they propose funds for the wall…POTUS wins
- Proposing something POTUS can’t accept, seems likely
- Predictions review…
- “Me Too” will cause male execs to fear mentoring women
- Cuban sonic weapon, wasn’t
- Vegas shooting wasn’t ISIS
- NK a year before anything happened, peace possible
- Howard Schultz will NOT run a third party campaign
- AOC has master persuader skills
- AOC is going to be a very big deal in the future
- She’s smarter than you think, possibly super-smart
- She’s also a racist and race baiter
- AOC is a “Blue Trump”
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.