- President Trump is changing how we view reality
- Our opinions are assigned to us by the media we follow
- Facts don’t matter, reality is subjective
- We all think we can read others minds…we can’t
- People with diff opinions aren’t necessarily evil or stupid
- Ability to predict the future accurately and two movies one screen
- Your “movie” if valid, can predict the future
- Is your movie more predictive than the opposing movie?
- Rhymes have powerful memory and persuasion powers
- Build the wall and crime will fall!
- The “Well of Self-Research” (Whiteboard 1)
- Doing your own research isn’t possible for non-experts
- Eventually you can’t go any deeper and go with your bias
- The 97% question regarding climate science (Whiteboard 2)
- The framing of poll questions can pre-determine poll results
- Are retired climate scientists without financial incentives…
- …more likely to be climate skeptics?
- Do scientists with the most experience, agree with newbies?
- CNN “sarcasm package” Mexico will write a literal check for the wall
- CNN Ana Camerota’s racist Democrat guest
- He refers to President as a “Grand Wizard”
- Linking a white person to the KKK without proof…is racist
- Why I watch CNN, or MSNBC or “the other side”
- How do you form opinions without knowing both sides?
- Alternative: Blindly, always agree with your “team”
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.