- A shutdown is a way to torture random government employees
- The winner is the side willing to torture them longer
- CNN pundit angrily declaring “walls don’t work”
- Rule of Life: Friction ALWAYS works
- Who will say it first?
- Politicians provide budgets, that’s their job
- Engineers decide what’s needed
- What will happen to stocks, once China trade deal is set?
- Climate sides both talk in isolation, never debate each other
- The two sides aren’t disagreeing with each other
- They’re talking about different things
- Tony Heller talks about unaddressed skepticism
- Temp data has been rigged, fudged
- Historical records disagree with climate data
- Why isn’t anyone challenging him, is he correct?
- 97% of climate scientists are all on the same side
- That’s spin, 97% agree on specific components
- Obama’s Ambassador to Syria…
- President Trump is probably doing the right think
- Turks are a threat to the Kurds, but…
- Kurds are in diplomatic contact with Syrian government
- Kurds are in diplomatic contact with the Russians
- Israel will have more options in Syria once US is gone
- Do they have different rules of engagement?
- Maybe the US just needs to get out of their way?
- North Korea hasn’t given up their nukes
- So what? The US hasn’t given up anything major either
- Negotiation process is for both to give up something major
- Everything that matters is trending in a good direction
- The 3 countries with the most to gain from getting along
- United States, Russia, China
- We are NOT natural enemies
- Only psychology and history maintains our screwing each other
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.