- Doctor assisted suicide is here and legal, in the United States
- Hospice care or palliative care
- Hate crimes increase 17%…or maybe they decreased 17%
- If you’re dumb enough to piss off the first lady…
- …you’re too dumb for your National Security Aide job
- The new far-left Democrats, 4 crazy bullet points per Fox News
- The Dems are employing the Trump playbook
- The Dems are doing it effectively
- Their 4 objectives are a “big ask”, just like President Trump
- 19 Black women ran for judgeship in Texas…and won
- America, divided by a common language
- We’re arguing about the definition of words
- “Nationalist”, “Democratic Socialism”
- Winning arguments by changing the definition of words
- If Mark Benioff, CEO of Salesforce, ever runs for President…he will win
- A complex, big, impossible seeming Middle East peace plan is possible
- Little deals are harder to achieve than a grand plan
- How is President Trump “persuasive”…if he hasn’t persuaded me?
- President Trump’s approval rating is only 40%
- Neither side is capable of persuading the other side
- Both sides now, only try to persuade their own side
- 2016 Election worries…
- Concentration camps, global depression, nuclear war
- 2018 worries…
- Vote counting, Healthcare, the caravan, Melania doesn’t like somebody
- Our current problems are small compared to 2016 worries
- Home-building kits for low cost housing with snap together capability
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.