- Prediction success: Republicans will do better than expected
- (fun) Prediction success: Outcome will be ambiguous on election day
- (fun) Bet success: Republicans will hold the house
- Our robust election system worked
- At what point do we stop reporting the ethnicity of elected officials?
- It’s a big deal when the first something takes office
- It’ll be a bigger deal when “the first” isn’t a big deal
- Healthcare…why can’t we have both single-payer and universal?
- Let everyone choose one or the other, as they prefer
- The election results were the best thing for the country
- It will take a while, but in the end the country will benefit
- The Senate assures President Trump can continue progress
- Prediction: The House result will allow allow progress as well
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.