- Khashoggi cover story weakness and flaws
- Is Middle East style lying fundamentally different than our style?
- We have moral cover to take out mass murdering illegal Chinese Fentanyl manufacturers
- Big proposals should first, be tested small
- Good ideas have an efficient path directly to President Trump
- Is Soros a bad guy?
- Cory Booker accused of aggressive sexual restroom behavior
- Imagining a network system for safe, efficient self-driving cars
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.