- Could the press take the country to war…for ratings?
- War is good ratings, money, prestige for the press
- It would be legal, with massive incentives for the press
- Are the press, the enemy of the people?
- Jake Tapper says Democrat party is weakest it’s been since 1920
- Dalai Lama says our biggest problems are psychological
- Cost of healthcare for all
- Shy bladder (paruresis)
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.