- Presidential critics trying to spin bad news for them, into good news
- Coincidences, unimportant things, but nothing illegal
- Actual witch hunters in Salem believed they had good reasons
- When is it illegal to listen to information from a person?
- “Collusion” charges require an agreement between parties
- Chris Cuomo’s laundry list of unimportant, normal, legal things
- Part II of Mueller’s report is pure political vaporware
- No crimes, just lots of unimportant and legal things
- Anti-Trumpers are attempting to lawyer their way out of being wrong
- Attempting to define or redefine “witch hunt”
- The difference between “spying” and “surveillance
- Chris Cuomo discusses things that are legal…but you shouldn’t do
- That’s a tell for “I have no reasons”
- CNN pushing narrative that Barr framed report to support President
- Anderson Cooper says CNN never made claims against President
- Coincidence that all their panel guests made claims perpetually
- Investigating someone, down to the molecular level…finding no crimes
- Is that the same as being cleared of potential crimes?
- Anderson Cooper has attempted to take down Trump for 2 years
- Anderson hasn’t been cleared of collusion with Russia
- Is Anderson therefore guilty of collusion with Russia?
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.