- CNN legal experts continue finding things that aren’t a crime…
- …but they’re almost a crime, if things were different
- John Dean says congress has to impeach President Trump now
- Hypnosis to cure addiction, about a third succeed
- Hypnosis only works when the patient wants the outcome
- The variable that predicts success is desire to kick
- You have to HATE your addiction in order for hypnosis to help
- Would the founders have written the constitution differently…
- …if they were aware of the internet and current technology?
- Thought experiment: 2 sets of healthcare laws or gun ownership
- Opt in for one set of laws, or be subject to the other set
- Establish method for transition from one set to another
- Will Trump legalize weed federally before the election?
- Why I don’t drink alcohol or think it’s good, even in moderation
- Pleasure Unit Theory: Humans need a certain amount of pleasure…
- …in order to not kill themselves
- Lack of pleasure causes people to seek it where they can
- Will the countries who restrict/control immigration best…
- …be the ones who thrive in the future?
- Limited unskilled jobs VS. unlimited incoming people
- President Trump’s Paris Accord tweet
- President Trump’s “The Dick” tweet
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.