- NYT article about the evolution of the #JobsNotMobs slogan
- The article is accurate…at the same time it’s misleading
- Prediction: On election day, the election results will be ambiguous
- Prediction: If weather is bad in key locations…Republicans will win
- 62% of women prefer Democrats, 35% prefer Republicans
- How come the polls indicate a very tight result?
- CNN headline says “Democrats still up”…still?
- If the Democrats win the election, just say “good job”
- If the Republicans win the election, don’t rub it in
- Dems will not take it well if they lose, be aware, be careful
- Diversity of thought and culture is a definite benefit to the U.S.
- Obama says lying is destructive to our system and America
- Have we EVER had a President that didn’t lie?
- The U.S. is doing great under directionally accurate President Trump
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.