- The casualness of Google’s stated need to change future outcomes
- Evaluating the handling of Puerto Rico’s disaster recovery
- The unintended consequence of 90% black votes for Obama
- Woodward avoids opportunity to say “worse than Watergate”
- Vague word salad of the anti-Trumpers
- Dale prepares a delicious word salad
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.