- Dr. Shiva suing to be included in debates with Elizabeth Warren
- Options to lower healthcare costs and improve quality of care
- Direct pay models provide better care and lower costs
- Current $800 per month cost can come down to $200
- “GPOs” Group Purchasing Organizations artificially inflate costs
- Originally a cost reduction concept
- Now an unchallenged source of insanely inflated prices
- There’s only 3 GPOs, and they’re planning to merge with the big insurance companies
- NIH funding system and peer review journals need to be changed
- Einstein’s opinion: Peers are the biggest critics of innovation
- Peer review journal system is anti-innovation
- Laws and incentives drive a lack of primary care physicians
- Incentives drive physicians to join large medical organizations
- State and Fed law changes to increase independent doctors
- Dr. Shiva: Medical cannabis should be decriminalized and studied
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.