- President Trump says he would consider bipartisan weed legislation
- Obama betrayed promise to leave dispensaries alone…without explanation
- My prediction 7 years ago that a moderate Republican could be the path to weed reform laws
- Dennis Rodman in Singapore is additive to the process and progress
- Dennis changes what’s possible
- Kneeling NFL protesters
- Technology to scrub CO2 from the atmosphere
- Long-Term prediction models are worthless beyond a couple of years
- Health care reform
- President Trump has pivoted to “firm but unusually nice”
- Are we “building the wall”?
- Recent suicides in the news
- Skyrocketing suicide rates, why?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.