- Whiteboard discussion
- Chairman Kim, show him respect, it benefits us all
- Powerful Pompeo message: We now have something we could lose
- Allowing this opportunity to go to waste would be tragic
- We should follow our President and Secretary of States lead
- Public opinion is closely tied to the governments actions
- Roseanne and Samantha Bee
- Sara Silverman tweet shows she is making progress
- Your movie ISN’T the “real one”, it’s just the one you’re experiencing
- People experience their own reality
- President Trump’s ability to crank insults up or down as needed
- Currently, our President is cranking them down
- Iran contrast persuasion is in play
- Being a friend of the US is a really good deal
- Being our enemy…not such a good deal
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.