- “Obstructing justice” sounds bad
- “Obstructing injustice” sounds good
- Framing makes a critical difference in perception
- President Trump’s honest unvarnished opinions
- Did SK President Moon play both NK and US President?
- If going after Chinese banks doesn’t work, we might sanction the bankers themselves
- How many explanations exist for WHY Middle East problems exist?
- Many explanations is a tell for cognitive dissonance
- What is the cognitive dissonance being experienced in the Middle East?
- Secretary of State Pompeo is handling things like President Trump
- Shake the box
- Expand the scope
- Take talks to the high ground
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.