- Whiteboard discussion – Pattern of Behavior
- The “so” tell combined with an absurd absolute
- Milton Erickson shoe on table example
- Word salad
- Triggers for cognitive dissonance
- Examining Trump “animals” comment
- “Fits a pattern” fallacy
- Whack-a-mole persuasion
- Primed by our preferences
- Occam’s razor
- Confirmation bias
- 20 year rule
- Ego as a tool that doesn’t control you
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.